Police Aviation Research [PAR] draws its strength from
an extensive, unique, archive of material investigating the origins and
development of law enforcement aviation, in all its many aspects, across
the world and is able to authoritatively compare the difference in operating
techniques and environment as they effect each different country in the
period since operations were first noted in 1914.
IPAR is able to work closely with customers to identify the exact field of interest
and thereby produce results exactly matching the needs of the customer with unequalled
- Guiding clients towards useful contacts in law enforcement aviation.
- Identifying potential markets
- Providing base data to the media
- Market assessment
- The supply and sourcing of current and historic photographic and
other illustrative stock to the media and commercial supply
- The world of law enforcement aviation clarified.
- Would the market suit your company plans?
- Can you aford to enter the market?
- World Fleet Composition
- Who fles what and why?
- What role equipment do they use?
- Tactical Aspects
- What type of missions do the customers fly?
- What tactical equipment do they currently operate?
- Is there a market for your product?
- Does the potential customer have the finance to support a desire
for the product?
For the following areas of operation
- POLICE AVIATION
- AIR AMBULANCE
- BORDER PATROL
- DRUG ENFORCEMENT
- FISHERIES PATROL
- FIRE SUPPRESSION